Friday, February 14, 2014

For Your Pleasure

I have a very special friend (Philippe) from Metz, France who periodically and regularly sends me beautiful photos that he has taken, gifts me with wonderful music, and provides video tours of places I would enjoy just "FOR MY PLEASURE."  And enjoy them all I surely do! They "make my day."  Philippe has a special way of making something extraordinary out of the ordinary.  Here are his latest photos and a link to a tour of the Sistine Chapel.  I am passing them on "for your pleasure too."









I encourage you to share something of yourselves with others...just for their pleasure.  It is a wonderful gift.  So think outside the box.  It could be a handwritten note, a call, something homemade, something unexpected or undeserved.  It doesn't have to cost.  It just takes a little thought, a little time and some effort.  It's priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment