Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Au Naturale

A couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed a wonderful morning at the Downing House here in Denver. I spent the time with like-minded women of faith and met and made some new friends. An extra bonus was that it was a beautiful day and the grounds are a sight to behold.  I actually walked up to this tree on the patio because I had to see if the "decorations" were real or not. They were so perfect but yet not like anything I had seen in a store.  I wondered where they got them.  I was almost surprised to that it was "au naturale" ... hand-decorated by the Creator.

NEVER LOSE AN OPPORTUNITY
FOR SEEING ANYTHING
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL;
FOR BEAUTY IS GOD'S HANDWRITING
--A WAYSIDE SACRAMENT.
WELCOME IT IN EVERY FAIR FACE,
IN EVERY FAIR SKY,
IN EVERY FAIR FLOWER,
AND THANK GOD FOR IT AS A CUP OF HIS BLESSING.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment