Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's a Miracle!

Last year at Christmastime, I experienced a very special Christmas miracle.  After living in my house for 8 years, I saw for the first time a beautiful silhouette "posted" on my wall.  I looked and looked and never saw it again. It happened just one time...and that's part of what made it so special. I couldn't explain it or figure it out. With the angle of the sun in the winter, it shouldn't have happened. I couldn't predict it. Nor could I re-create it.    It was beautiful and it came at a time when I was struggling. It was just for me!


                           2013                                                               2014


...December 12th 2014:  It happened again!  I must admit that this year I was looking for it.  As a matter of fact all  year long I have looked for ways that God breaks into my life.  I have been surprised over and over again.  Notice the difference?  Again I saw it only this one time.  I tried on other days, but it was not to be found.  That's okay.  I am glad it's not reoccurring or predictable.  It's more special to be surprised!








No comments:

Post a Comment